A hardcore path runs through the reserve offering views of most habitats and with interpretation boards at regular intervals.
* A picnic area with tables and a shelter.
* One small bird-watching hide (without wheelchair access) at the end of a boardwalk, overlooking the pond.
* One medium-sized red squirrel/bird-watching hide (with wheelchair access) with views over the pond and wildlife feeding areas.
* Eskrigg Centre – a large, high-quality hide/visitor centre with interpretation and teaching/research facilities and wheelchair access.
* A toilet with disabled access is available during events and by arrangement.
* School group visits and guided tours can be arranged.